Our client, one of Malta’s largest financial services firms offering a large range of services across a variety of financial assets is seeking to recruit a Senior Android Developer to join their growing team!
Our client houses a multinational team of software specialists who thrive on a challenge and are always looking for the next big thing. Their methodology is agile and as dynamic as it gets. They build enterprise systems using the latest technologies.
Our client is seeking to recruit an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. The Android app developer will work with our client’s team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of their mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Work with outside data sources and APIs;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- BS / MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development;
- Proven working experience in Android app development;
- Have published at least one original Android app;
- Experience with Android SDK;
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Egg Recruitment – KMP-41437