Our client, a leading provider of performance marketing software is seeking to recruit an experienced Product Owner to join the Product Management team! The chosen candidate will be responsible for the product from idea to performance.
Who you are:
Already having a number of years of experience as a Product Owner, and having keen technical knowledge of performance marketing software, you know that communication across the board is key. You relish the challenge of working in a dynamic, fast moving environment. Your excellent prioritisation skills, coupled with your meticulous attention to detail, make owning the product features from start to end feel like second nature to you. Taking a holistic view of the product, and any associated dependencies / integrations with other products / services offered by our client, you assist in aligning customer expectations with company objectives, so ensuring any features or defects are tackled in a timely fashion according to plan. Your experience within the iGaming industry gives you a winning edge.
- Tracking and providing constant visibility of defect and feature status;
- Producing progress, KPI and SLA performance reports;
- Eliciting and defining requirements in the form of user stories to include the necessary detail and ensuring all the information is available to the development team;
- Leading the planning product release plans and setting expectation for delivery of new functionalities;
- Managing the product backlog (owning the product backlog and ensuring it is managed and prioritised with business value);
- Performing impact analysis and reviewing developed features;
- Making product related decisions and working with the product management team to plan releases;
- Preventing reoccurring and repetitive failures;
- Identifying and implementing processes that increase efficiency in testing, developing and releasing updates;
- Working on the overall product road-map and performing competitive, feature specific analysis;
- Ensuring high functionality in the product health area (quality, scalability, performance, infrastructure needs);
- Engaging with stakeholders across the business in terms of understanding business priorities, communicating progress and managing expectations in line with the roadmap;
- Participating in product council meetings and presenting any new changes and features to the business.
- A solid understanding of SaaS technology and products;
- A technical background with experience in SaaS solutions, with experience with CI/CD (continuous integration / continuous delivery);
- The ability to analyse and understand the voice of the candidate / customer.
Any exposure working within a highly regulated industry, with an understanding of the IT restrictions around this being highly advantageous.
Egg Recruitment – KMP-41098