Our client, one of Malta’s largest financial services firms offering a large range of services across a variety of financial assets is seeking to recruit a Lead iOS Developer to join their growing team!
Our client houses a multinational team of software specialists who thrive on a challenge and are always looking for the next big thing. Their methodology is agile and as dynamic as it gets. They build enterprise systems using the latest technologies.
Our client is seeking to recruit a lead native developer to lead mobile teams. You will be responsible for the development of our new native trading applications which are aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile, tablet and apple watch. Your primary focus will be to design the architecture of the applications as well as their development. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design the architecture of the application in both Android and iOS;
- Mentor other developers;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Ensure adherence to the highest code quality & organisation.
- Proficient with Swift;
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc;
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services;
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools;
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications;
- Knack for benchmarking and optimisation;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git);
- Familiarity with continuous integration;
- Possessing an IT qualification is preferred.
Egg Recruitment – KMP-41435