Our client, a leading provider of performance marketing software is seeking to recruit a DevOps Engineer!
The selected candidate will be a motivated hands-on team player who understands the importance of continuous delivery to keep our client’s product portfolio running in a top-notch state. You will be responsible for the monitoring, maintenance and delivery of our client’s product suite. You will also be developing our client’s automated internal tools. They are looking for someone who has an excellent technical background, and strongly believes in customer success.
- Automating processes and daily routines, as well as researching, evaluating and developing new tools to improve user efficiency;
- Automate processes using off-the-shelf as well as custom tools and scripts;
- Identify, design and implement automation tools for the deployment processes;
- Implement and improve continuous integration and delivery processes;
- Manage and execute software releases;
- Assist colleagues to build and release software;
- Managing the adoption of tooling and industry best practices among development and operations teams;
- Assist the monitoring of our systems and services;
- Anticipate the need for new tools, resources, and automation.
- BSc Qualifications in Computer Science or similar;
- Knowledge of code standards, best practices and proﬁcient with all aspects of managing software, containers, datacentres and clouds;
- Knowledge of the following: micro-services, APIs, SQL, monitoring services, containers, cloud/hybrid architectures, C#, Git, Octopus, PowerShell scripting, Continuous Delivery and Integration (e.g. Visual Studio Team Services, Jenkins, TeamCity);
- 3+ years of professional experience preferably in a software development environment;
- Good understanding in networking fundamentals;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of C# and powershell.
Egg Recruitment – KMP-38895