Our client, a leading provider of performance marketing software is seeking to recruit a Data Scientist to be part of their data and analytics team!
Do you like coding? Our client, a leading provider of performance marketing software is seeking to recruit a data scientist to be part of their data and analytics team, to deliver world class data-driven products information about internal processes of the company. These products are aimed directly at improving clients’ bottom-line. Developing such products requires the best brains to discover valuable patterns and insights from the underlying data. The chosen candidate will report to the Head of Data and will be a key person in hunting for these insights.
- Apply statistics, mathematics, machine learning, and predictive modelling to business requirements using various software tools;
- Discover new information from the underlying data;
- Ability to extract and compute the data according to business objectives;
- Ability to visualise the insights through reporting and / or dashboarding;
- Ability to operationalise Data Science experiments by creating, computing and calling web services;
- Maintain the current Data Science processes to improve or change them.
- Inquisitive skills – to explore data and ask “What if” and “What is” questions;
- Research for new topics and models with other teams according to business requirements;
- Proven experience in coding with Statistical or Machine Learning tools;
- Proven experience in data analytics and statistics is a must;
- Proven experience in visualising data, creating dashboards;
- The ability to query databases;
- A commercial mind-set with the ability to understand the business strategy.
- Master / PhD in Maths, Statistics or AI field;
- Knowledge of querying the data using SQL;
- Knowledge of R/Python packages.
- Knowledge of Financial, Quantitative Analysis;
- Knowledge of the IT architecture of a Data Science work environment;
- Knowledge of cluster-based approaches for studying data science like Hadoop, HIVE, PIG, SPARK;
- Knowledge of Dundas or other visualisation tools.
Egg Recruitment – KMP-38893