Our client, an iGaming company which owns and operates a number of gambling brands is seeking to recruit a Chief Commercial Officer.
Who you are
Our client is looking for a senior high-caliber professional with a strong executive presence, a solid business mindset and a holistic view on strategic activities merged with a can-do attitude. The preferred candidate will be a people person who can build high performing teams and strong relationships with third parties. Gaming experience is a must.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Chief Commercial officer will be responsible for:
- Managing the commercial function towards a sustainable profitability and revenue growth;
- Creating, owning, communicating and executing the commercial strategy which supports a well-differentiated brand proposition which enhances the products’ position in the market;
- Establishing tactical plans for the business;
- Driving revenue growth and establishing KPIs which are linked to the growth;
- Managing costs in the company value chain by driving the relationship with third party game suppliers;
- Leading, driving, coaching and developing a large team.
Main Game Skills:
- Experience in the gaming industry is a must;
- Previous leadership roles within Sales and Product Management in an international context;
- Ability to analyse trends, data, market / competitor landscape and set relevant strategies and actions to achieve results;
- People management experience – build strong teams, setting clear expectations, coach, feedback, inspire and engage;
- Proven capabilities to build strong and profitable client relationships at C-level;
- A high level understanding of technology would be an asset.
- Flexibility and work life blend;
- Relocation allowance;
- Added leave benefits;
- Online learning platform;
- Wellness program;
- Health and dental insurance;
- Health and fitness allowance;
- Fresh fruit and daily snacks;
- Daily lunch allowance;
- Underground parking;
- Annual summer company trip;
- Friday beers.
Egg Recruitment – KMP-41485