Edda Accommodation is a dedicated and specialized provider of offshore accommodation service vessels offering high-end offshore accommodation vessels to clients worldwide. The Group has set up a number of Companies in Malta, mainly responsible for the offshore accommodation segment.
To complement the growth of the local office which has branched out to include tugboat ownership and chartering, reporting to the General Manager, the group is now looking for the services of an Accounting Assistant to join their team.
The selected candidate would be responsible for:
- Maintaining and filing accounting and financial records according to company procedures and requirements;
- Maintaining and following up on the supplier and receivables ledger;
- Posting and filing accounting documents manually and in an electronic system;
- Compilation of VAT returns;
- Supporting the General Manager in the preparation of quarterly management accounts, as well as in the annual auditing process.
In addition, the ideal candidate should:
- Possess well-developed interpersonal and communications skills;
- Be a self-starter; forward-looking, meticulous, capable of working on own initiative and working to tight deadlines;
- Be proficient in MS office applications, particularly in Excel;
- Fluent in Maltese and English;
- Be highly committed, creative, flexible and willing to learn.
The selected person shall be also responsible for supporting the General Manager in implementing and maintaining internal control procedures as necessary.
The ideal applicant would be a partly qualified ACCA student with a minimum of two years of experience in a similar role.
A remuneration package commensurate with qualifications, experience and personal attributes would be offered to the right applicant.
Edda Accommodation Management Ltd – KMP-77508