Who you are
You are a strategic, result-oriented individual able to grow and lead a team tasked with doubling the size of the global, technology and marketing teams.
You are a person that will champion a culture of constant improvement that identifies, implements and adapts processes to increase recruiting efficiency.
You are adept at creating compelling campaigns to convey company culture and employee journey through candidate-facing communications. You’re a virtuoso at designing, implementing and owning strategies to drive and retain talent.
You will be the main catalyst when it comes to creating an exceptional candidate experience, amplifying the employer brand, and positioning eCabs as an employer of choice.
What you’ll do
- Update current and design new recruitment procedures reflecting eCabs’ global expansion plans.
- Work closely with recruitment agencies to facilitate and speed up the recruitment of new talent.
- Be the guardian of the candidate experience, championing best practice both within the People & Talent team and the wider business.
- Develop and own strategies to acquire talent and grow our employer brand by leveraging social media, career sites, networks, professional sites, etc.
- Introduce new approaches and channels to continuously enhance the effectiveness of HR-related communications.
- Be responsible for the company’s presence on sites such as LinkedIn and Glassdoor.
- Work with our Marketing team to develop digital content for social channel distribution.
- Provide tangible insight and analysis not only on what we’re doing, but also into what we should be doing.
- Constantly push the bar higher in order to attract and retain talent as well as monitoring competitors and developments internationally.
- Push our EVP globally, in preparation for eCabs’ internationalisation plans.
- Plan and manage the relocation efforts of new talent.
- Create and execute campaigns to help achieve the most traction for niche and difficult to find roles.
What you’ll bring:
- A track record of success creating and maintaining a full-cycle recruitment experience, inclusive of outbound recruiting, within an ambitious organization.
- Able to create good quality content, have a good grasp of tone, and push boundaries.
- Previous experience when it comes to leading employee branding activities in a high-growth business.
- You have a keen understanding of modern recruitment technologies and how to best leverage their capabilities.
- Excellent stakeholder management and balancing skills.
- Tertiary qualification in HR, Marketing or Business Management would be considered an asset.
eCabs – KMP-77648