Having revolutionised the national cab and transport industry, eCabs is now seeking the most talented individuals on the island, to continue building its internal technology team. As a QA Engineer you will primarily develop and implement QA and testing systems for comprehensive web-based and desktop solutions where features are released regularly.
- Plan, build and develop quality management and testing framework covering all systems.
- Build test scenarios and test plans in a timely manner and perform manual testing.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and developers to review and update system specifications.
- Take ownership of the whole testing cycles including functional, regression and integration testing.
- Generate and track QA metrics.
- Lead the execution of stress, performance and load testing on various environments.
- Report and follow up on identified issues via the bug-tracking system.
- Verification of fixes on pre-production and production environments.
- Experience with bug tracking tools and test management tools.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies.
- Strong ability to think strategically and analyse information timely and accurately.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and within a development team.
- Experience with Java is required.
- Additional experience with C# or Kotlin is desirable.
Why you’ll love the journey:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on thousands of people.
- Flat structure, C-level management team average age mid-30s, no corporate b******t.
- You will join a highly ambitious company that will never rest on its laurels and will continue pushing the bar higher.
- Relocation support. We aim to make your move to our headquarters in Malta as smooth as possible.
- Team lunches, open training budget, employee referral schemes.
- Our own tech wing workspace, spread over 4 floors, designed to act as an incubator of ideas, personal growth and creativity.
- Exciting team events and company parties. We work hard but play hard too.
- Supportive environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- We don’t care where you work from as long as you get the job done.
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment ready to rock the mobility world. Those who dare to join will reap great opportunities for professional development.
- Build together, grow together. The company has brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.
eCabs – KMP-59256