Having revolutionised the national cab and transport industry, eCabs is now seeking the most talented individuals on the island, to continue building its internal technology team. As a software tester, you will have a major role to play in the quality assurance stage of software development. You will carry out manual tests to ensure the software created meets the requirements. This involves the analysis of software to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is released to production.
- Understanding the business requirements.
- Build test cases that cover business requirement and user flows.
- Maintaining a test environment to execute test cases.
- Conducting review meetings with software developers.
- Executing test cases.
- Tracking and reporting of software defects.
- Communicating and working with the development team and business analysts to prevent new issues.
- An IT related degree or relevant experience in a tech / software development setup.
- At least 1-year experience in testing software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically and analyse information timely and accurately.
- Knowledge of Java and SQL.
- Experience in using testing tools, frameworks and QA methodologies.
- Experience working with Jira.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
eCabs – KMP-59257