Who you are
eCabs Technologies is in a relentless drive to optimise its robust, multi-channel ride-hailing platform, currently deployed in three countries, and with ambitious plans for future growth in multiple regions. In line with our aspirations to be a key player in the international mobility industry, we are currently on the lookout for a Jr. Data Analyst.
As the Jr. Data Analyst, you will collect, analyse, and disseminate data across the organisation and its internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll do
- Build reports and dashboards to analyse and support programme operations.
- Build and disseminate monthly and ad hoc reports for various stakeholders.
- Perform analysis of reports and dashboards.
- Lead data updates and reviews across teams.
- Support team projects by outlining data needs at project onset.
- Track and document new and existing processes related to our data processes.
- Maintain the data warehouse and its ETL processes.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Professional work experience with SQL and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Comfort with data visualization tools e.g., PowerBI, Tableau, ArcGIS, etc.
- Analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and multitask.
- Organisational skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Professional experience with MS Azure would be an asset.
- Work experience in the ride-hailing industry or the like preferred.
Life at eCabs
We foster a culture that allows you the freedom to grow personally and professionally.
eCabs – KMP-86772