The chosen candidate will contribute to the delivery of mobile app solutions which will play an integral part in the company’s operations and data collection. With a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in as a mobile app developer, you are expected to be proficient in frontend and mobile technologies, have experience in building enterprise grade systems which are robust, scalable, highly performant and secure, have a proven track record or portfolio, and finally be open to learn the latest cutting edge technologies and patterns.
- Working closely with other team members you will craft clear user stories, write both unit and integration tests and continuously deliver incremental changes to the applications and common components.
- Code, test and deploy using standard source control and continuous integration tools.
- Do necessary research of technologies or patterns to ensure quality of products.
- Take part in architectural design of the systems.
- Writing clear and maintainable code that will be shared across multiple teams.
- Providing constructive feedback during code reviews.
- Help in the creation of solution definitions, working closely with Product Owners on refining task descriptions.
- Possess a Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with Build Automation Tools (e.g. Fastlane).
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging, and common design patterns, e.g. MVVM or VIPER.
- Experience integrating with RESTful services and working with JWT tokens.
- Familiar with reactive programming (RxSwift / Combine).
- Experience in developing native mobile applications in iOS with Swift.
- Proficient in code versioning tools, (e.g. Git).
- Proficient in UX development and implementing pixel-perfect designs.
Why you’ll love the journey
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on thousands of people.
- Flat structure, C level management team average age mid-30s, no corporate b******t.
- You will join a highly ambitious company that will never rest on its laurels and will continue pushing the bar higher.
- Relocation support. We aim to make your move to our headquarters in Malta as smooth as possible.
- Team lunches, open training budget, employee referral schemes.
- Our own tech wing workspace, spread over 4 floors, designed to act as an incubator of ideas, personal growth and creativity.
- Exciting team events and company parties! We work hard but play hard too!
- Supportive environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- We don’t care where you work from as long as you get the job done!
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment ready to rock the mobility world. Those who dare to join will reap great opportunities for professional development.
- Build together, grow together. The company has brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.
eCabs – KMP-67800