The chosen candidate will contribute to the delivery of systems, which will change the transport industry both on a local and international level.
With a minimum of 3 years of experience working in a software development role, you are expected to be proficient in front-end technologies, have experience in building enterprise-grade systems which are robust, scalable, highly performant and secure, and finally be open to learn the latest cutting-edge technologies and patterns.
- Work in an agile team and perform weekly sprints of tasks to build up a larger system.
- Code, test and deploy using standard source control and continuous integration tools.
- Do necessary research of technologies or patters to ensure the quality of products.
- Take part in the architectural design of the systems.
- Proficiency in front-end technologies like TypeScript, Redux, Node.js, Angular and Material Design.
- Experience in Unit and Integration test (Jasmine, Karma).
- Cognisant on REST services.
- Experience with agile (Scrum, Kanban) development.
- Proficient use of Linux.
- Exposure to Backend, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence as well as Geo-mapping software will be considered an asset.
Why you’ll love the journey:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on thousands of people.
- Flat structure, C level management team average age mid-30s, no corporate b******t.
- You will join a highly ambitious company that will never rest on its laurels and will continue pushing the bar higher.
- Relocation support. We aim to make your move to our headquarters in Malta as smooth as possible.
- Team lunches, open training budget, employee referral schemes.
- Our own tech wing workspace, spread over 4 floors, designed to act as an incubator of ideas, personal growth and creativity.
- Exciting team events and company parties! We work hard but play hard too.
- Supportive environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- We don’t care where you work from as long as you get the job done.
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment ready to rock the mobility world. Those who dare to join will reap great opportunities for professional development.
- Build together, grow together. The company has brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.
eCabs – KMP-64951