eCabs is looking for a Driver Supply Specialist to join its Talent team. The selected individual will maintain Drivers and engage them to use the eCabs platform. This position provides front-line support in, onboarding, training, and internal / external communications.
- Hands-on supply management in Malta – working autonomously and taking initiative.
- Support cross-functional team members to ensure that all safety, security, and quality standards are being met.
- Proactively identify and flag issues, challenges, and technical product bugs to eCabs technology team.
- Optimise processes in order to enable eCabs to scale its operations.
- Transform leads and onboard Drivers in a proficient manner.
- Monitor engagement and service quality in order to exceed both eCabs users and drivers’ expectations.
- Work with the rest of the team to ensure sufficient driver supply.
- Handle support requests.
- Engage and communicate with drivers through various channels.
- Possess the hustle to get things done – This is a highly hands-on operational role.
- Have an incrementality mindset, optimize resources and measure with rigor impacts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Data-driven analytical mindset.
- An ardent follower of new technologies and the ride-sharing and last-mile industries.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively and in a flexible manner in order to accommodate last-minute requests.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to handle situations that require understanding, responsiveness and maturity.
Why you’ll love the journey
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on thousands of people.
- Flat structure, C-level management team average age mid-30s, no corporate b******t.
- You will join a highly ambitious company that will never rest on its laurels and will continue pushing the bar higher.
- Relocation Support. We aim to make your move to our headquarters in Malta as smooth as possible.
- Team lunches, open training budget, employee referral schemes.
- Our own Tech wing workspace, spread over 4 floors, designed to act as an incubator of ideas, personal growth and creativity.
- Exciting team events and company parties! We work hard but play hard too!
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- We don’t care where you work from as long as you get the job done!
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment ready to rock the mobility world. Those who dare to join will reap great opportunities for professional development.
- Build together, grow together. The company has brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.
eCabs – KMP-60818