eCabs is on the lookout for a Digital Optimisation Specialist to work across eCabs products, continuing to grow the company’s userbase.
You’ll be part of a growing team, taking on the delivery of digital marketing across our own- and third-party platforms, including Facebook and Google Ads. This is the perfect opportunity for someone to gain a broad understanding of product marketing and who is excited about testing, data, exploring new marketing channels and UX.
The ideal candidate will be able to transform data into insights and use this to suggest changes to the rider’s experience.
We’d like someone who has a passion for ride-hailing and understands how to promote our products and services to the right audience, without detriment to our existing userbase.
- Oversee the effective promotion of eCabs and its other businesses and features across the app, email and off-platform programs.
- Develop and maintain optimisation standards that drive conversion and improve user experience.
- Set up and manage A/B and multivariant tests and report on results.
- Manage, optimise and report on PPC and Display campaigns, including creative copy and bidding model tests.
- Build, test and deploy email communications, ranging from one-off sends to automated campaigns from our email marketing tool.
- Reporting to all stakeholders against key KPIs.
- Demonstrable digital marketing experience.
- Experience using Google Ads, Google Ad Manager and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Capable of analysing and interpreting data so as to improve results and working with tools such as Google Analytics / Data Studio / PowerBI.
- Experience of carrying out targeted campaigns based on audience behaviour.
- CRM exposure, including knowledge of CRM tools and technology.
- Database marketing and customer segmentation experience.
- Cross-functional communication and interpersonal skills.
- An eagerness to learn and work with agility.
- Possess a growth mindset and ability to communicate effectively.
Why you’ll love the journey
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on thousands of people.
- Flat structure, C level management team average age mid-30s, no corporate b******t.
- You will join a highly ambitious company that will never rest on its laurels and will continue pushing the bar higher.
- Relocation support. We aim to make your move to our headquarters in Malta as smooth as possible.
- Team lunches, open training budget, employee referral schemes.
- Our own tech wing workspace, spread over 4 floors, designed to act as an incubator of ideas, personal growth and creativity.
- Exciting team events and company parties! We work hard but play hard too!
- Supportive environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- We don’t care where you work from as long as you get the job done!
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment ready to rock the mobility world. Those who dare to join will reap great opportunities for professional development.
- Build together, grow together. The company has brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.
eCabs – KMP-66732