eCabs, Malta’s largest private transport provider, is seeking to employ an individual who will lead the company’s Call Centre. S/he will be expected to shape the future of the contact centre operation, commit to delivering a top-notch customer contact experience utilising a variety of customer contact channels. Reporting to the Operations Director, the Call Centre Manager will have line responsibility for the current Call Centre Team Leaders and customer service agents.
- Manage the day-to-day performance of eCabs’ call centre to deliver a best in class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and within budget.
- Set the strategy for the development of the call centre, staying abreast of new practices and technologies, ensuring that the company gains and maintains recognition for the quality of customer service.
- Lead, inspire and co-ordinate the contact centre Team Leaders.
- Be responsible for the end to end customer contact processes and their associated customer experience, supporting cross company initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
- Responsible for the training, induction and coaching strategy across the call centre.
- Develop plans and offer insight and knowledge to the organisation on the use of new tools and technologies, to create a cost-effective operation consistently.
- Act as the voice of the customer, championing change and improvements across the customer experience, drive change and influence future change / projects to support and achieve improvements in the customer experience.
- Complete monthly reports and analyse performance of the call centre.
- Track contact quality and contact volume, producing metrics for service performance, resolving discrepancies and areas that need improvement and discuss regularly with the Operations Director.
- Focus on development and succession through training, mentoring and empowering staff to make decisions.
- Take ownership for own performance, receiving feedback positively, taking action were required and identify and apply opportunities to develop and improve skills.
- Lead by example in the use of best practice of the company’s standards, values and behaviours.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Proven experience of leading a service driven contact centre operation with experience of managing an operation through periods of significant growth or change.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to lead and motivate a growing and changing service operation.
- Ability to engage with eCabs Management team at all levels across the wider business to achieve goals and objectives.
- Experience of working with customer and supplier SLAs, performance measurement and personal work targets and working on performance of own team.
eCabs – KMP-45418