The chosen candidate will contribute to the delivery of systems, that will continue changing the entire way we travel and create new ecosystems of personal mobility. With a minimum of three years’ experience working in a software development role, you are expected to be proficient in OO languages (especially Java and related technologies), have experience in building enterprise grade systems which are robust, scalable, highly performant and secure, and finally be open to learn the latest cutting edge technologies and patterns.
- Work with development teams and product managers to create and enhance software systems in line with business strategy and priorities.
- Build, test and deploy software in line with the company’s standards, best practices and versioning tool.
- Follow agile principles and methodologies embraced by software development teams.
- Perform the necessary research on technologies and patterns to ensure quality of products.
- Take part in architectural design discussions.
- Write technical and user documentation when necessary.
- Maintain code integrity, quality and responsiveness of software tools.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure and to meet multiple deadlines.
- Exposure to Agile Methodologies Kanban or Scrum), Jira and Confluence.
- Proficiency in Java and Java enterprise technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Spring Security, JMS, Hibernate, ORM, Tomcat.
- Cognisant on REST and messaging services like Rabbit MQ.
- An understanding of build automation tools (such as Maven), Git, CI, and bug tracking.
- Extensive experience with databases (ideally PostgreSQL).
- Proficiency in Linux.
Why you’ll love the journey
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on thousands of people.
- Flat structure, C level management team average age mid-30s, no corporate b******t.
- You will join a highly ambitious company that will never rest on its laurels and will continue pushing the bar higher.
- Relocation support. We aim to make your move to our headquarters in Malta as smooth as possible.
- Team lunches, open training budget, employee referral schemes.
- Our own tech wing workspace, spread over 4 floors, designed to act as an incubator of ideas, personal growth and creativity.
- Exciting team events and company parties! We work hard but play hard too!
- Supportive environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- We don’t care where you work from as long as you get the job done!
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment ready to rock the mobility world. Those who dare to join will reap great opportunities for professional development.
- Build together, grow together. The company has brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.
eCabs – KMP-64005