Young Learners Programme Duration:
22 June – 1 September 2019
EC Young Learners Programme: The EC family all around the world is dedicated to creating and providing top quality English language programmes for juniors in the best destinations – all the while making sure our young students are safe, happy, and making memories they will treasure long after they have returned home.
EC has a vacancy for an Airport Representative responsible for the transport of students to our locations in Malta. The role is responsible for Young Learner student arrivals and departures. The Airport Representative dedicates himself to the delivery of student transfers and possesses a strong focus on customer service quality. Attention to detail, punctuality and great communication is central to the role to ensure we deliver on our primary purpose of “helping students succeed in a global community.” This position does not include accommodation.
- Handle airport arrivals and departures of EC students in a courteous and professional manner.
- Meet and greet EC students on arrival.
- To assure students arrive on time for departure.
- To follow-up on ‘No Show’ students and communicate thoroughly with the senior airport representative.
- Represent EC in a professional manner and to the best of ones’ abilities both while on the job as well at any public events.
- Respond to routine enquiries from staff, clients and suppliers and investigates as required.
- Post-Secondary level of education
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Diploma in Hospitality management or equivalent.
- Knowledge of a language other than English
- Experience working in customer facing industry, ideally with multi-cultural aspect
- Logistics experience
- We love what we do
- We go the extra mile
- We have a can-do mindset
- We deliver what we promise
Eligibility and Safe Recruitment:
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and eligible to work in the EU.
EC is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment:
- References will be followed up
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
- Proof of identity and (where applicable) qualifications will be required
- Reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason why applicants should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
- Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment
EC English Language Centres – KMP-40645