About EC English Language Centres:
Established in 1991 EC Malta was EC’s first and only school. This small school quickly gained a wonderful reputation and became one of the leading English language schools in Malta. Fast-forward to today we have over 20 schools in six countries on three continents and a fantastic status for delivering English Language courses to Adults and Young Learners globally. This year our 900-plus staff will help over 45,000 students from over 140 countries achieve their goals, access a bigger world and realize their dreams.
Accommodation is a key factor relating to student satisfaction, and a critical part of their experience at EC. The Young Learner Accommodation Coordinator is responsible for the recruitment of Host Families and Hotel allocations. He/she is responsible for the smooth day to day operation of the function, ensuring students are provided with high quality, safe and secure accommodation and delivering excellent customer service at all times.
The post is part-time (20 hours per week) for 9 months of the year and full-time for the 3 months of Summer.
- Recruitment of host families
- To be the person responsible for all host family inspections on a yearly basis
- To allocate students to Host Families in the most efficient manner
- Issuing of Monthly payments
- Keeping host family files up to date
- Allocation of students to hotels in the most effective manner ensuring minimal unused bed capacity
- To be the key contact with hotels and summer residences including the updating of rooming lists on a weekly basis
- Checking invoicing of hotels
- Post-secondary level of education
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Diploma in Hospitality Management or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role dealing with a multi-cultural customer base
- Previous experience working in the hospitality / EFL industry
- Fluent in Maltese
- Previous experience working in customer facing industry, ideally with multi-cultural aspect.
- Knowledge of the ESL industry
- We love what we do
- We go the extra mile
- We have a can-do mindset
- We deliver what we promise
Job Specific Competencies:
- Processing information
- Solving issues
- Steering others
- Being customer focused
EC English Language Centres – KMP-40644