About EC English Language Centres:
EC offers superior English language programmes in the top English-speaking destinations around the world, together with French in Montreal. Our world-class facilities and an outstanding team have allowed us to evolve into a globally recognised and trusted brand that operates in 24 locations, in eight countries, on four continents. Our vision is to maintain our growth while helping students from all over the world succeed in a global community.
Our team is at the heart of everything we do, and we are proud to have created an environment that will nurture your talent, explore your ideas and recognise your achievements. Together, we turn challenges into new opportunities to help us achieve more. We dream big and we work hard. We want you to dream big too and realise your own ambitions with us.
This is an entry-level role but the ideal candidate must have intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
To assist in the execution of cash allocation and credit control processes for designated regions.
- Match the receipts with the bank statement
- Help in the daily administration work
- Handle inward and outward payment
- Assist in the generating of necessary reports
- Help in the issues relating to accounts receivable and follow through to ensure prompt action is taken
- To assist in other areas of the Finance department as required
- Issue manual invoices for all our sponsored students
- Post-secondary level
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience in a fast paste industry
Our values underpin everything we do:
- We love what we do
- We go the extra mile
- We have a can-do mindset
- We deliver what we promise
Job Specific Competencies:
- Processing information
- Structuring tasks
EC English Language Centres – KMP-49495