We are looking for a remarkable Accounts Officer to join our team. The selected candidate must be able to demonstrate a high level of enthusiasm and can work in a team.
This is the perfect opportunity for those who are seeking a fresh challenge and a fulfilling role that guarantees future career progression.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Recording and posting invoices, payments, and bank reconciliations;
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Chasing of debtors and payment of creditors;
- Assisting with the completion of VAT returns;
- And other ad-hoc duties.
Requirements for this role:
- O’ level in Accounts as a minimum requirement;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office applications;
- Attention to detail and a fast learner.
On-the-job training will be provided by our experienced managers to give you a head start in your new role.
If you are ready to bring your a-game for this challenging role, then send us your CV today, and we will contact you for an interview!
Driving Force – KMP-65238