A Senior Cashier shall perform duties in the Cash Desk in order to provide the highest standards of efficiency, security and customer service, as required by the Cash Desk Manager, in the operation of the Cash Desk department.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To ensure the proper running of the department.
- To motivate the cashiers.
- To monitor the performance of the cashiers.
- To submit the end-of-day balancing reports of the Cash Desk department.
- To fill in for the cashiers when needed.
- To perform counts and compile the related reporting.
- Performing duties in other areas of the Cash Desk that have been requested by the Cash Desk Manager.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Understand, speak and write in English fluently. Knowledge of the Maltese language would be considered an asset.
- Be outgoing, and customer orientated.
- Be computer literate with an excellent command of office applications.
Dragonara Casino – KMP-74213