The Dragonara Casino Brasserie in St Julian’s provides its patrons with an authentic Mediterranean dining experience and is currently seeking the services of a full-time Kitchen Helper.
Reporting directly to the Head Chef, the Kitchen Helper will ensure that the kitchen is always clean and in an orderly condition. S/he need to be detail-oriented, flexible and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the company’s need arises.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the food preparation, including sorting, washing, peeling, chopping and slicing food.
- Assist in the general duties of the kitchen department, including cleaning of the working area, dishwashing and other duties determined by the Head Chef.
- Maintain excellent cleaning standards
- Ability to communicate with other employees
- Maintain a positive and safe kitchen environment
- Ability to work well with colleagues
- Experience in a similar position
- A good level of spoken English
- A team player
Dragonara Casino – KMP-63990