We are currently looking for an HR and Payroll Executive to manage the payroll processes and perform the day-to-day functions of the HR department.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing and processing the payroll from start to end.
- Collecting and updating payroll data as required whilst ensuring accuracy.
- Compiling payroll reports and other ad hoc reports as needed in collaboration with the Finance department.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met, and confidentiality of data is handled at all times.
- Preparing and submitting of the employees’ gaming license applications with the regulator in liaison with the Risk and Compliance department.
- Handling work permit applications for both asylum seekers as well as third country nationals.
- Supporting the Head of HR in the recruitment process, including the compiling of job descriptions, identifying best solutions to source candidates, screening and shortlisting candidates, and conducting interviews.
- Publishing vacancy adverts on various job boards, recruitment agencies, etc as required.
- The administrative aspect of the onboarding and termination process of employees.
- Assisting in the performance appraisal and performance management process.
- Supporting employees with their queries and maintaining a good relationship with employees.
- Any other duties as duly assigned by the Head HR.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese.
- Have a minimum of 3-year experience in a similar role.
- Preferably have a qualification in Human Resources or a related subject at MQF Level 5 / MQF Level 6.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of Shireburn payroll software.
- Be knowledgeable on Employment Law.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be a fast learner who can keep calm under pressure.
- Have strong organizational skills required to work well both individually and as part of a team.
Dragonara Casino – KMP-59827