An opportunity has arisen for interested candidates to join the Dragonara Casino as HR Manager to take responsibility of the day-to-day HR operations. Based in Malta and reporting to the Head of Casino Operations.
Dragonara Casino, the number one casino in Malta, is owned and operated by Dragonara Gaming Limited. The Dragonara Casino is housed within the majestic Dragonara Palace and has been operating since 1964, offering a unique gaming and entertainment destination 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Dragonara Casino is conveniently located within the St. Julian’s area, featuring 300 slot machines, 15 live tables, a premier poker room overlooking the St. George’s Bay, a VIP-Lounge for high-roller private gaming, a Sports Lounge and one of Malta’s top-rated restaurants. Dragonara Gaming Limited took over the operation of the Dragonara Casino in 2010 and since then has invested over €25 Million in the property.
The Casino underwent a major investment upgrade project earlier in 2016 propelling the property into the ranks of the most prestigious and pristine gaming properties in the Mediterranean.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive with experience in conducting interviews and managing rosters
- People oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of Industrial Relationship laws and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field will be an asset
Dragonara Casino – KMP-77589