The Dragonara Casino Brasserie in St Julian’s provides its patrons with an authentic Mediterranean dining experience and is currently seeking the services of a full-time Chef De Partie.
As a Chef De Partie, you are responsible for supporting the Head Chef and the team in a busy kitchen environment delivering consistently high-quality food. The Chef De Partie must ensure the highest quality standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation, keeping up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within the requirements of the kitchen and the standards of our restaurant;
- Helping the Head Chef and the team to develop new dishes and menus;
- Ensuring high standards of food hygiene and adhering to the rules of health and safety in the section;
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins;
- Putting effort into optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality;
- Helping to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation.
- Experience in a similar position;
- A good level of spoken and written English;
- Willingness to learn;
- A passion for food;
- A team player.
Dragonara Casino – KMP-63991