We are currently looking for a Cashier who will be reporting directly to the Head Cashier. The Cashier shall perform duties at the Cash Desk in order to provide the highest standards of efficiency, security and customer service.
The candidate will be mainly responsible to:
- Perform chip and cash transfers.
- Redeem chips from patrons for the equal exchange of cash or cash equivalents.
- Exchange foreign currencies.
- Accept and authorise credit card transactions in exchange for chips or plaques.
- Perform duties as directed by Senior Cashier, which relates to the overall performance of the Cash Desk and its services.
- Record Junket transactions where applicable.
- Understand and observe health and safety procedures.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous proven experience in a cashier function.
- Have a good command of English both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of Maltese and any other languages would be an asset.
- Have a high level of integrity.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- Be flexible to work during weekends, public holidays as well as working night shifts.
Dragonara Casino – KMP-74212