We are a boutique law firm and company service provider in Malta focussing on international, mainly German-speaking clients. Our core practice areas are corporate and human resources law, company formation and corporate services, international tax practice, investor relations, residency and relocation services as well as gaming projects and bank advice.
To efficiently support our Managing Director and the small team we are looking for a committed assistant with a relevant background, excellent written and oral communication skills in English and either an English or German native speaker background.
- Securing the necessary KYC procedures and due diligence checks
- Client data input using our KYC software platform
- Supporting compliance checks on customer onboarding
- Assistance with company formation and incorporation for our clients
- Liaising with the Malta Business Registry, preparing annual returns and other Registry documents
- Support bank account opening processes with local and international banks
- Carrying out a variety of clerical tasks and general administrative support
- Organising and maintaining our cloud-based and physical filing system / retrieval of corporate records and documents
- Conducting ongoing monitoring according to the client risk assessment
- Supporting our clients with due diligence and administrative requests
- Assistance to the Managing Director
- Previous working experience in the legal and corporate services areas is an asset
- Native English or German speaker with exceptional written and oral English communication skills
- Professional work attitude, strong research and analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of office software applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to work under pressure, with high precision and to tight deadlines
- Good organisational and time management skills, attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own initiative, but still team-oriented
- High standards of work ethics and commitment; clear communication at all levels
- Be a client-oriented and loyal personality with a friendly character
Modern office environment, centrally located in St. Julian’s.
Kindly provide your CV including a photo, letter of introduction and two references. Please indicate your earliest start date.
Dr. Kresse International Law Firm – KMP-61217