We are a boutique Law Firm and Company Service Provider in Malta focusing on international, mainly German-speaking clients. Our core practice areas are corporate and human resources law, company formation and corporate services, international tax practice, investor relations, residency and relocation services as well as gaming projects and bank advisory services.
To efficiently support our Managing Director and the small team we are looking for a committed assistant with a strong administrative and corporate services background, excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German.
- Securing our KYC procedures, due diligence checks and client data entry;
- Be a proactive member of our onboarding team;
- Assistance with company formation and incorporation for our clients;
- Liaising with the Malta Business Registry, preparing Annual Returns and other documents;
- Carrying out a variety of clerical tasks and general administrative support;
- Organising and maintaining our cloud-based and physical filing system / retrieval of corporate records and documents;
- Handling our online invoicing system and preparing bank reconciliations; and
- Assistance to the Managing Director and supporting clerical work.
- Native English or ideally German speaker, with exceptional written and oral English communication skills;
- In possession of a university degree or a diploma;
- Strong organisational skills and administrative experience in a similar role;
- Professional work attitude, strong research and analytical skills;
- Sound knowledge of office software applications (Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Ability to work under pressure, with high precision and to tight deadlines;
- Good time management skills, attention to detail;
- Ability to work on your own initiative, but still team-oriented;
- High standards of work ethics and commitment; clear communication at all levels; and
- Be a client-oriented and loyal personality with a friendly character.
Modern office environment, centrally located in St. Julian’s.
Kindly provide your CV including photo, letter of introduction and two references. Please indicate your earliest start date.
Dr. Kresse International Law Firm – KMP-64163