Our company and our industry
DR Gaming Technology™ (DRGT™) is a household name in the international gaming industry. We develop casino slot- and table games, payment platforms, casino accounting systems, jackpot systems, digital signage content management systems and mobile apps focused on Casino operations.
We are a privately held company with around 120 employees worldwide. Our products are installed in over 50 countries all over the world. Our independence makes us flexible and drives our agility. We are passionate about what we do and whilst tech is at our core we fully appreciate that without people we would have no one to develop the tech or to use it. Our engineers don’t sit in the same office all week from 9 to 5. We realize that people make our company, our products but also our clients and players in our industry. We go out and cross boundaries to meet them and see how our products work. We try them out in operations, feel how they are being used and improve them. Hence we support the release early and release often concept.
The company is strongly technically driven and comprises 3 development hubs in Brussels (Belgium), Graz (Austria) and San Gwann (Malta). Apart from the development centres, we have technical support offices in South Africa, Peru and Mexico. The company’s headquarters are in the Brussels area of Belgium.
We develop user applications on off-the-shelf hardware and we develop our own embedded hard and software solutions for our industry. We are constantly improving our products and as we are bringing the land-based casino and the online gaming world together we are looking for engineers. If you join us, you will meet a wide variety of people in our development centres ranging from high-level application front-enders and graphical artists to lowest-level kernel hackers and network nerds.
Although job positions may require certain diplomas and degrees, we value your working mentality and ethics, skills obtained from previous experiences, hobbies and drive to deliver more than anything else.
- Design, code, test, document and maintain web applications for use by casino players and casino staff management as well as kiosk systems for large audiences.
- Collaborate with other development team members locally and within the DRGT group.
- Record and track change regularly during the development lifecycle using code source control and issue tracking tools.
- Share knowledge about modern technologies and best practices with the team and facilitate
- the implementation of such technologies across projects.
- BS / MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Ability to measure performance / resources and debug your code using Chrome(ium) remote debugger.
- Experience with Linux (embedded) platforms.
- Demonstrable experience in graphics / UX design.
- You’re an experienced git user (gitlab) and you embrace the culture of CI / CD and you see the need for unit testing.
- Experience with package managers, such as NPM.
- Ability to communicate concisely and accurately in verbal and written English to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A self-motivated and conscientious work ethic, and a high bar for the quality of work.
- Contribute new ideas for continuous improvement of our products.
- Experience with Angular and / or React web framework is a plus.
- Experience working with APIs.
- Experience in the gaming industry especially land-based.
- Willing to travel.
What we offer
- A competitive and experience-related salary.
- The opportunity to grow and learn in a flexible environment that promotes creative thinking.
- Central location and casual environment.
- A mobile phone with a contract.
- A laptop.
- Flexible working hours.
DR Gaming Technology – KMP-74453