Full-time and part-time vacancies have arisen for Kitchen Stewards at the Dolmen Hotel.
Reporting into the daily shift leader, Sous chef and Head chef, the selected candidates will form part of a team of chefs and other kitchen stewards working together.
The incumbents will be expected to maintain the kitchens’ standard of cleanliness and tidiness by following daily cleaning schedules and best work practices within all areas of kitchens and food production. Training and mentoring will be provided on an ongoing basis.
To qualify for these roles, candidates should have:
- A can-do attitude and a customer-focused approach.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team.
- A food handling license certificate.
- Readiness to work flexible hours.
Dolmen Hotel – KMP-61151