Dolmen Hotel is seeking to fill the position of Human Resources Manager on a full-time basis.
Overall duties include:
- Designing, developing and implementing the overall HR strategy.
- Overseeing employees’ recruitment, training, performance appraisals and remuneration plans.
- Liaising with governmental agencies regarding employees’ work permits, engagement and termination forms, funding for training.
- Drafting job descriptions, recruitment adverts, employment contracts and other agreements relating to HR matters.
- Participating in the implementation of business processes that have an impact on employees ensuring adherence to legal and contractual obligations.
- Acting as a point of reference to other Managers on the day-to-day HR issues.
- Overseeing grievance procedures and drafting disciplinary letters as necessary.
- Maintaining up-to-date employee records and identifying HR reporting needs.
- Managing GDPR requirements relating to the HR function.
- Organising staff activities and team-building events.
Education and Experience:
- Diploma in human resources or other related areas.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of employment legislation and industrial relations.
- Good command of the Maltese and English languages.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Adept at building relationships across all levels of the company and business associates.
Dolmen Hotel – KMP-58996