Dolmen Hotel is looking for a Banquet Supervisor to assume responsibility for supervising conference and banqueting operations with the aim of delivering an excellent service to the hotel’s customers throughout.
Reporting into the F & B Manager, the selected candidate will oversee all aspects of a banquet / conference including set-up, food presentation and serving as well as cleaning up of events area. The Banquet Supervisor will maintain regular communication with customers, manage any queries in a timely manner and ensure the smooth running of all events.
Other duties include:
- Maintain good lines of communication with the F&B Manager and Banqueting Manager.
- Plan, organise and supervise the daily operations.
- Delegate tasks to team members according to the approved plan.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to circulate the required information among team members and maintain a positive team spirit throughout the event.
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas.
- Maintain a high quality standard of service.
- Co-ordinate with other departments on the delivery of services related to banquets and conferences.
Candidates should be in possession of the following attributes to be shortlisted for this position:
- A minimum of 1 year work experience in a similar role in the hotel industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Able to adapt to a flexible schedule, be highly motivated and committed to deliver a high level of service to customers.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Dolmen Hotel – KMP-41526