We are looking for an Office Manager to join and support the growing team at Dolfin in Malta.
The role would suit a candidate looking for a challenging and varied role with a can-do attitude. who can add value via professionalism and great customer service approach to managing a small office. You will be meeting and greeting visitors, being the first point of contact to all callers, will deal with correspondence, post and letters, couriers, etc. You will also get involved in the administration and organizational office responsibilities and some event support as required.
You will be comfortable with dealing with everything that falls within the remit of looking after a busy office and admin requirements from your colleagues, including client meeting room management. The role will report into the CEO and is based in the heart of Valletta, Malta.
Area of responsibility
- Overall office management
- Meeting and greeting clients for meetings including liaising with ground floor reception
- Booking meetings internally for internal and external guests
- Arranging couriers, post management, parcel management etc.
- Keeping the reception area tidy, setting up the kitchen in the morning, ensuring meeting rooms are set up after each meeting and first thing in the morning and ad hoc provisioning in the kitchen
- Answering and forwarding phone calls as required/requested
- Assisting with events as required
- Administration duties as required or requested, including travel bookings, and petty cash and supplier management
- Company secretarial work as may be required by the members of the team, taking notes/minutes at internal meetings
- Liaise with other offices as required
- Other tasks (including travel arrangements) from time to time as required to cover for absences, holidays and additional work within the team
- Additional tasks as required and or requested within parameters of job role.
Skills & abilities
- Fluent English – verbal and written
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Able to provide pragmatic solutions
- Remain calm in the face of issues
- Previous office / reception experience (ideally)
- Hospitality experience either in a corporate environment or within the hospitality sector dealing with clients.
- Relevant customer service experience to represent the face of the organisation
Able to demonstrate clear understanding of how to deal with people and manage client and staff requests in a professional manner. Understands the role of Corporate reception as the face of the company for all visitors and staff. Understands the level of urgency and speed of action required based on the situation and executes requests or tasks in a professional and calm manner.
- Confident and self-sufficient
- Entrepreneurial with a desire to be accountable and make a difference
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally
- Flexible and comfortable with a broad variety of duties that may change at short notice
- Appreciates the need to be able to manage multiple requests along with a variety of tasks
- Presents themselves in a professional way to all – at all times
Salary – Commensurate with role and market
Bonus – Based on individual and company performance
Benefits – Private health insurance, dental insurance, subsidised gym membership
Dolfin Asset Services Limited – KMP-48175