A leading second residence and citizenship planning firm is looking for a dynamic candidate with strong organisational skills to join their team as the Immigration Consultant for its operations in Malta.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Register incoming files, review, and sort documents, send outgoing files, copy, scan documents and perform other clerical and secretarial duties as requested;
- Prepare applications for Malta Individual Investor Programme, Malta Residence and Visa Programme and Global Residence Programme, complete necessary forms;
- Interact and collaborate with other offices and staff to ensure the smooth and easy communication, follow up, reporting, processing and submission of files;
- Work in close relation with Maltese immigration authorities and direct clients to secure the flawless and efficient service and channel the communication flows;
- Assist clients during their visits, organize leisure activities;
- Maintain archives, database, and all existing CRM and workflow process management systems;
- Produce progress reports;
- Undergo initial and ongoing training, and stay informed about all updates and developments pertaining to the products in the portfolio of the company;
- Perform other office administration duties as requested.
- A bachelor’s degree;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Russian. Fluency in any other language will be an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; analytical and highly organized; proactive and with ability to prioritize; willing and able to work in multicultural environment; efficient and with advanced personal time management skills;
- Well balanced personal behaviour; tactful and patient communicator with diversity sensitivity. Effective problem solver, customer-focused;
- Team player, collaborative, reliable, flexible, and cooperative;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office suite.
Discus Holdings – KMP-55825