Diar il-Bniet is seeking an experienced Food and Beverage Supervisor to join their team! Located in the centre of Dingli, Diar Il-Bniet is an authentic Maltese eatery with a farm to table concept. Their passion for food and dedication to tradition has made them renowned across Malta for high-quality produce and legendary local cuisine.
Supervise the restaurant and the delivery of optimal customer service to promote positive guest experiences and ensure all cleanliness and service expectations are met.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by Diar il-Bniet.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items.
- A courteous, professional and efficient service is provided at all times.
- Have the knowledge and understanding to explain and perform upselling for all items offered as well as offering alternatives.
- Handle customers enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organised at all times.
- Successfully perform opening and closing procedures.
- Being knowledgeable to operate the existing POS system based on the trained responsibility level.
- Lead the service and act as a role model to the team.
- Ensure great communication within the team.
- Working both morning and evening shifts.
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Minimum of three years of experience in a similar role in the F&B.
- Excellent spoken English, Maltese language will be considered an asset.
- Leadership qualities with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to identify and delegate tasks effectively, along with excellent organisational and time management skills.
Diar Il-Bniet – KMP-59943