Reporting to the Sales Manager, the role of a Tele Sales Executive will include these activities:
Overview of the role:
- Generate growth from new and/or existing customers.
- Manage a portfolio of customers and potential customers via telephone, electronically, and building a business relationship to provide a high quality service.
- Develop a regular call cycle to secure committed orders with new and existing customers and gain new business to ensure individual agreed targets are achieved.
- Convert qualified leads into customers, developing and maintaining the account. Meanwhile, identify and convert opportunities within existing customers.
- Close liaison with Sales Manager and other departments within DHL to ensure that client queries, problems or issues are dealt with appropriately and DHL is responding to customers’ needs and concerns.
- Continually develop knowledge of DHL’s services and general commercial awareness in order to provide the best possible standard of customer service and maximise contribution to the sales function.
- To be compliant with the DHL Global Sales Processes and meet the sales KPIs and targets.
- Promote and assist customers to use DHL online tools.
Requirements and skills:
- Have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ordinary level certification.
- Customer oriented.
- Be organised and well prepared to work under pressure.
- DHL experience of at least 1 year.
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft office skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Must be a team player, self-motivated and responsible.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and passion for results.
- Applicants will undergo a written assessment, followed by an interview by the Departmental Manager.
DHL – KMP-52525