DHL is the global market leader in the industry and “the logistics company for the world”.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role in finance. We are looking for a dedicated person, who can bring new ideas, improve processes and participate on maintaining controls and KPIs within a finance team.
Responsibilities to include:
- Managing payables (Inputting supplier invoices, performing payment runs);
- Posting of all bank transactions and transaction received via PSPs on a daily basis;
- Performing monthly bank reconciliation and other BS line item reconciliations to SUN;
- Performing vendor / customer reconciliations;
- Assist in the month-end accounting procedures (e.g. accruals, prepayments);
- Maintaining accounting controls, documenting of measures and preparing periodical reports / presentations;
- Periodical financial reporting.
The requirements for this position:
- Be in possession of a professional accounting qualification ((i.e. ACCA, BA in Accounting, Economics etc.);
- At least 2 years’ experience in an accounts / finance related role;
- Advanced level of knowledge and usage of Microsoft Excel (pivot, advance functions etc), Outlook;
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems quickly;
- Able to work on own initiative and think “outside the box”;
- Analytical approach and problem solving skills;
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail;
- Team player with a positive “can-do” attitude whilst adhering to tight deadlines;
- Customer service focus, both internal and external, with the ability to participate in two-way communication across all functional areas;
- Experience working for multinational company;
- Fluent in English.
This position will report to the Finance Manager.
DHL – KMP-42965