DFK Malta is expanding its business and is offering recruitment services for all industries. As part of this expansion, we are currently seeking a dedicated Junior Recruiter who is looking for the next career step to join our team. We’re in pursuit of the ideal candidate, one with a comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end recruitment process, from the initial talent sourcing and candidate engagement to conducting interviews and ultimately bringing exceptional employees on board.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assistance to implement an overall recruiting strategy.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives by understanding and striving to meet the client’s hiring needs.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board / social media etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidate resumes and job applications.
- Assistance in conducting interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate and job records in our database.
- Assist in the negotiation of job offers and follow up with candidates to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- 3 years prior experience in a similar position.
- Be a self-motivated, mature, and organised individual.
- Capable of multi-tasking and problem-solving.
- Motivated and proactive individual with strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Strong team player.
What DFK Malta Provides
- This is a career development opportunity to grow a new service line within our firm.
- Competitive remuneration, depending on work experience and qualifications.
- Exposure to both local and international clients pertaining to a wide spectrum of industries.
- Professional and personal development, including on-the-job training.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Flexible working hours and remote working.
- Study leave and performance bonus.
- Young and dynamic environment.
DFK Malta – KMP-86663