DFK Malta is a medium-sized multi-disciplinary firm providing various services including financial audit and assurance, tax services and business advisory services to a diverse and challenging client base.
As part of our continued development and expansion, we are seeking to recruit an Accounts Senior to join our accountancy practice group.
The selected candidate will be assigned a diverse portfolio of clients, including both sole traders and limited liability companies, and will form part of a professional team, receiving continuous professional development whilst at the same time gaining invaluable experience.
Duties, tasks, and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for maintaining day-to-day books, records, and closing of client’s ledgers, including the preparation and submission of VAT returns and management accounts.
- Monitoring of VAT, bank and cash reconciliations.
- Assistance to portfolio clients with ad-hoc accounting and other requirements.
- Liaison with portfolio clients and addressing of queries.
Qualifications, experience, and key skills:
- Applicants should be ACCA qualified or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of Sage and Microsoft Excel will be considered an asset.
- Applicants are expected to work under own initiative, possess good interpersonal skills and be efficient team players.
DFK Malta – KMP-53836