Dfab.studio is a multi-faceted young energetic company working primarily in the design industry.
We offer design and fabrication services to the architecture, engineering and building industry. We are also involved in, and generators of numerous innovative projects within the field of STEAM education, personal fabrication, makerspaces, the development of custom fabrication systems and robotic manufacturing.
We are currently seeking an administrative coordinator to work closely with the Director to assist in business development.
- Project planning and monitoring.
- Feasibility studies and writing of business plans.
- Task tracking, flagging of bottle-necks and quarterly targets.
- Organising and attending meetings, documentation of minutes and following up on actions.
- Compiling reports and liaising with the finance department.
- Coordinating project-specific funding aid applications.
- Creating and Maintaining physical and digital filing system.
- Coordinating and facilitating the development of projects.
- Tertiary qualification is advantageous.
- Clean driving license.
- Fluent in English and excellent writing skills are mandatory.
- Proficiency in administrative software; word, outlook, excel is mandatory.
- Must show the capacity to acquire new skills.
- Passion for design and technology would be advantageous.
- Resourceful, relentless and tenacious.
- Curious, meticulous with an attention to detail.
- Takes pride in their work.
- Excellent time management skills, with increased discipline in effective mono-tasking.
- Must be able to have a broad strategic vision, creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Result-oriented personality with a high level of autonomy and self-motivation.
- Respects confidentiality and is loyal.
Dfab.studio – KMP-42727