Are you charismatic? Do you find it easy to build rapport with people? Got a keen eye at spotting talent? Takes one to know one right? If this is you we want to hear from you.
Who we are
deVere Group is an international financial advisory firm that year after year has been growing stronger, pushing new boundaries, collating awards and accolades and leading the company towards new experiences and fantastic new opportunities such as the digital Fintech world.
The company is looking for a full-time Recruitment Consultant based in Malta, who will have the opportunity to use their skills and experience to develop innovative initiatives to attract candidates to join one of deVere group’s offices worldwide.
What we offer:
- Excellent rewards.
- The opportunity to be part of a global organisation.
- A fast-track program to career progression.
- Assistance in finding accommodation when relocating.
- Full training and support to ensure your success.
What you will be doing:
- Sourcing talent and developing a network of candidates.
- Match candidate profiles to the right roles.
- Managing and scheduling the entire interview process.
- Answering candidate’s queries about the role, the locations, and the rewards.
- Collate paperwork from candidates for HR purposes.
- Be the liaison between the candidate and the manager of the office they’d be shortlisted for.
- Ensure the recruitment database is up to date.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Energetic, driving and outgoing personality.
- Results-oriented and determined to succeed.
- Previous experience in recruitment is a plus but not a must. Full training will be provided.
So, if you have the gift of the gab this is no tongue twister.
Choose deVere, and you would be choosing to be a step closer to a fantastic career with great satisfaction and rewards, far away from the mundane.
deVere & Partners Holding Ltd – KMP-59786