We are the Recruitment team, responsible for building a creative, diverse, and thriving workforce. We foster a great employer-employee relationship, advocate for the employees’ emotional and physical well being, and provide a safe and productive work environment.
Founded in 1999, Deriv.com (formerly Binary.com) is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade on the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.
A career at Deriv.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Deriv.com, you will strategically identify and recruit ‘A’ players by using leading recruitment methodologies such as Topgrading to further the company’s growth worldwide. ‘A’ players are top talents who are smart, driven, and get things done while possessing traits that align with our company values: integrity, teamwork, competence, and customer focus.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand different roles within the organisation and their requirements.
- Find and recruit candidates using various online and offline channels.
- Assess applicants by using hiring and interviewing methodologies such as Topgrading to determine their technical and cultural fit.
- Plan and manage online technical assessments alongside hiring managers and team leads.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews with candidates.
- Spearhead recruitment activities such as career fairs and campus recruitment drives.
- Maintain our applicant database and prepare recruitment analytics and hiring reports.
- Collaborate with the product design team to create branding materials for recruitment purposes.
What you have:
- A university degree or other relevant professional qualifications.
- Excellent proficiency in oral and written English with interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify top talent and assess a candidate’s attitude, character, and skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ethical and professional recruitment methodologies and techniques such as Topgrading.
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to work independently.
- Proficiency of office software such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and procedures.
What’s good to have:
- Experience as a recruiter in the financial or IT industries.
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws and regulations.
What we’ll give you:
- Growth-inducing challenges.
- Productive work atmosphere.
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Market-based salary.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Health benefits.
- Casual dress code.
- Travel and internet allowances.
Malta is a historical archipelago country in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea. Rich with beautiful beaches, cathedrals, museums, cafes, and retail outlets, Malta is an ideal location to work from.
Deriv (Europe) Ltd – KMP-65046