As a Process Architect at Deriv, you will play a key role in designing, implementing, and optimising processes that drive our business. You will be responsible for analysing and mapping our current processes, identifying areas for improvement, and developing strategies to enhance efficiency, reduce costs, and drive growth.
Your role will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams including operations, technology, and compliance to ensure that our processes are aligned with our business objectives and comply with regulatory requirements. You will also be responsible for ensuring that our processes are well-documented, communicated clearly, and easily accessible to all stakeholders.
In this role, you will leverage your knowledge of best practices in process design and improvement, as well as your experience working in the fintech industry.
Your success in this role will be measured by your ability to design and implement efficient, effective, and scalable processes that drive business value and enable our company to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Analyse existing business processes to identify inefficiencies, bottlenecks, and other areas for improvement.
- Design new business processes that align with the organisation’s strategic goals and are optimised for efficiency, quality, and other performance metrics.
- Oversee the implementation of new business processes, including training and communication with stakeholders.
- Document new and existing business processes, including process flows, standard operating procedures, and other documentation as and when needed.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of new and existing business processes, and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in process design and fintech advancements and bring our processes up to speed.
- University degree in IT, data analysis, business administration, accounting, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of process modelling tools and process improvement methodologies.
- Familiarity with business process analysis.
- Proficiency in effectively managing projects.
- Strong decision-making, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
What’s good to have
- Work experience in the fintech industry.
- Prior experience as a Process Architect or in a similar role.
- Market-based salary.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Medical insurance.
- Housing and transportation allowance.
- Casual dress code.
- Work permit.
- A chance to work with top talent from across the globe (70+ nationalities).
- Ample team-building and bonding activities.
- Great overseas travel opportunities.
Deriv (Europe) Ltd – KMP-82314