As an Information Technology (IT) Auditor passionate about working in complex IT environments in Deriv, you will audit IT infrastructure, systems and applications, and processes to ensure it is continuously secure and efficient. Throughout the audit cycle, you’ll identify potential risks and improvement opportunities, and proceed to develop solutions to close the gaps. Following the audit, you’ll coordinate the implementation of action plans with various teams.
- Conduct evaluations on the company’s IT infrastructure and processes to reduce cyber risks and ensure a safe and secure working environment.
- Evaluate systems and applications to ensure they are controlled, reliable, efficient, secure and effective.
- Review the company’s ability to withstand and recover from disruption through disaster recovery and business continuity practices.
- Assess the systems development lifecycle and propose solutions and controls to ensure security and efficiency.
- Review the accuracy of system-generated data for reporting and management decision-making purposes.
- Design IT audit programmes and scopes, and conduct in-depth IT audits and action plan follow-ups to ensure lean, safe and effective operations.
- Report audit findings to management and department heads and collaborate to develop and implement effective cybersecurity strategies.
What you have
- Knowledge of IT risks, general controls, application controls, information security, and cybersecurity
- Experience in an IT operations-related field such as IT Security, IT Admin or Disaster Recovery.
- Experience in auditing various operating systems, databases, software and application systems; or
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and an analytical mind
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Fresh grads and juniors are welcome to apply.
What we’ll give you
- A culture that understands and appreciates the importance internal audit brings to the organisation in keeping it safe and efficient.
- Exciting work challenges.
- Professional growth opportunities, are aided and encouraged by leaders who follow the servant leadership model and empower you to realize your potential.
- Cooperative work environment.
- Individualised career path.
- Competitive salary, annual performance bonus, and health benefits.
- A secure position with a long-term career perspective in an internationally expanding environment.
- Casual dress code.
- Travel and internet allowances.
- Inspiring work environment and creative freedom.
- Continuous training and support.
- Regular teambuilding activities to promote teamwork and unity.
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was over 20 years ago, and we’re still strong. Today, we work across continents and serve over 2.5 million traders from around the globe.
To support our global expansion and to take your career to the next level. Join us. Grow with us.
Deriv (Europe) Ltd – KMP-77643