Deriv Group is one of the largest brokers in the world, with over 1,200 team members and 20 global offices. In a journey spanning more than 22 years, we have designed and implemented proprietary trading products and services, growing our markets to over 2.5 million customers worldwide. Our mission has remained the same throughout: to make trading accessible to anyone, anywhere. Deriv Life and Deriv Careers illustrate our focus on client satisfaction, excellence, innovation, and, most importantly, integrity. Join us to experience the excitement of a fast-paced, collaborative environment where we challenge ourselves to push the boundaries of what’s possible in the fintech industry.
As a Corporate Governance Executive at Deriv, you’ll be instrumental in shaping the future of our company through the implementation of cutting-edge corporate governance practices across our extensive portfolio of companies. Collaborating with a highly skilled and diverse group of professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to showcase your expertise and make a lasting impact.
In addition to your role in driving corporate governance, you’ll also play a pivotal role in safeguarding the integrity of our organisation. You’ll work diligently to ensure that all of our offices globally comply with relevant statutory obligations and legislative requirements. This is an exceptional opportunity to broaden your knowledge of various jurisdictions and gain invaluable experience in an in-house environment.
- Manage a portfolio of companies while making sure all statutory requirements and deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Incorporate new companies within the group and be responsible for any changes to existing company structures.
- Liaise with the respective registrars of companies as needed.
- Draft, prepare, and file an array of documents, including but not limited to board agendas, minutes, statutory filings, reports, policies and procedures, training material, and updating internal processes and templates.
- Monitor changes in relevant statutory / legislation developments and take appropriate action.
- Maintain thorough record-keeping for all Deriv entities, both physically and on our document management system.
- Conduct due diligence on relevant stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with external partners and assist various Compliance teams with the day-to-day execution of documents and general maintenance for our group of companies.
- Liaise with service providers with regard to their required corporate information.
- A university degree in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in corporate governance or with a corporate services provider.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other major office suites.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the capability to work with all levels of personnel with a high degree of integrity and maturity.
- Attention to detail, excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work on multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Possess a can-do attitude with an eagerness to learn and develop your career.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Market-based salary.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Health benefits.
- Casual dress code.
- Travel and internet allowances.
Deriv (Europe) Ltd – KMP-80241