We’re Deriv.com. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was 20 years ago. We’re still going strong. More than a million traders from around the globe have trusted us with their money. We work across continents so traders can get trading simply, from anywhere, at any time and every time. Be part of something big. Join us.
We are the Compliance team, responsible for managing regulatory compliance within the company. We perform a wide range of tasks, such as ensuring operational compliance with regulations, assisting with regulatory audits and annual statutory audits, conducting anti-fraud checks on clients, and analysing trade and payment activities for abuse. Our work is essential to the company’s sustainability and ambition.
As a Compliance Executive at Deriv.com, you will ensure that our group of companies worldwide conduct their business operations in full compliance with relevant national and international laws and regulations.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Head of Compliance to ensure group companies comply with AML, KYC, and Data Protection laws and regulations.
- Plan and direct internal programmes and policies to empower all departments with the knowledge, awareness, and practices of regulatory compliance.
- Track laws and regulations that may affect all group companies and implement necessary changes to internal policies in order to manage and mitigate our risk and exposure.
- Screen and approve website content and marketing promotions.
- Review and monitor business contracts and agreements entered into by group companies worldwide.
- Assist with regulatory audits and annual statutory audits of group companies worldwide.
What you have:
- A university degree in a related field.
- A good understanding of corporate, legal, or regulatory compliance.
- Thorough understanding of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) processes and other compliance matters in multiple jurisdictions.
- The ability to draft and review legal documents and prepare licence applications.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
What’s good to have:
- Diploma in risk management and compliance (ICA).
What we’ll give you:
- Exciting work challenges.
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Market-based salary.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Health benefits.
- Casual dress code.
- Travel and internet allowances.
Deriv (Europe) Ltd – KMP-58366