Deloitte Malta is seeking to recruit a Senior to join its International Tax team within the Tax and Legal function on a full-time basis. The role calls for a smart and motivated individual who is interested in pursuing a career in tax, with a particular focus on international tax.
The chosen candidate will be exposed to a broad client base, both local and foreign, and this role will involve a variety of activities, ranging from the carrying out of targeted research to the drafting of advice to clients, as well as assisting the team in engagements pertaining to tax transparency. This role has strong career-building potential with ample opportunity for personal and professional development and growth.
Ideal candidates should:
- Be in possession of a university degree in Accountancy, Law or hold the equivalent of an ACCA qualification,
- Be able to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision,
- Have an excellent command of English, both in writing and verbally,
- Be self-motivated and possess interpersonal, organisational and analytical skills,
- Be amenable to learning and developing him/herself continuously.
Candidates who are in a possession of a post graduate qualification in international tax and/or have relevant work experience in international tax or corporate work, will be given preference.
As is typical of any challenge, these roles require candidates with strong customer focus, keen attention to detail, and team playing characteristics coupled with strong communication skills and the ability to manage tasks and time effectively.
Deloitte – KMP-48355