Deloitte is currently seeking to recruit a Tax Senior to join its fast growing Tax Compliance team.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be in possession of a university degree in Accountancy or hold the equivalent of an ACCA or ACA qualification;
- Have at least 1 year working experience post qualification;
- Be able to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision;
- Be meticulous in their work and have an eye for detail;
- Be self-motivated and possess interpersonal, organisational and analytical skills;
- Be amenable to learning and developing him / herself continuously.
The role will involve:
- Preparation of income tax computations;
- Completion of income tax returns;
- Attending to other income tax compliance related engagements;
- Assisting on due diligence engagements on transactions that involve mergers and acquisitions;
- Providing support to the rest of the tax team in the various services provided as is needed depending to the requirements of the team.
This opportunity has career-building potential with ample opportunity for personal growth and development. As is typical of any challenge, these roles require candidates with strong customer focus, keen attention to detail, and team playing characteristics coupled with strong communication skills and the ability to manage tasks and time effectively.
Deloitte provides the talent experience and rewards that you would expect from the undisputed leader in professional services. If you are interested in sharing our passion for living our purpose and making and impact that matters with our clients, our colleagues and our communities, we invite you to apply online for this post.
Deloitte Malta is the DTTL member firm in Malta. Deloitte Malta refers to a civil partnership, constituted between limited liability companies, and its affiliated operating entities; Deloitte Services Limited, Deloitte Technology Solutions Limited and Deloitte Audit Limited. The latter is authorised to provide audit services in Malta in terms of the accountancy profession act. Cassar Torregiani and Associates is a firm of advocates warranted to practise law in Malta and is exclusively authorised to provide legal services in Malta under the Deloitte brand.
Deloitte – KMP-39809