What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
There is no single path to driving value through HR. Not every HR initiative is transformative, however, every HR investment can point the way to value. That’s where Deloitte’s HRT practitioners excel: Forging a direct path to high impact. We’re the leader today because we are always thinking about tomorrow. Join our team and be part of developing the future state of human resources.
This role will involve consulting in areas of HR Transformation, HR Process, HR Service Delivery and HR Technology. This is an opportunity to join an established consulting firm and work with industry leaders to develop insight, experience and truly add value to our client base.
We require experience in some or all of the following areas:
- HR Transformation: HR Strategy, Digital HR and employee experience.
- Organisational transformation: organisational design, culture and change management.
- Workforce transformation: workforce planning, talent management, rewards and well being.
Work you will do
As a Senior Consultant in our Consulting team, you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
The successful candidate will have excellent business development skills and a strong entrepreneurial streak.
In addition, you will demonstrate that you have the following skills and/or experience:
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Experience with project management.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organisation.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Flexible, open and transparent with the ability to manage and lead workshops with clients.
- Strong attention to detail, writing and presentation skills
- Experience building business cases demonstrating cost and benefits of recommendations.
- Offer a strong and compelling point of view around HCM related matters and issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years + HR experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Deloitte Malta is the DTTL member firm in Malta. Deloitte Malta refers to a civil partnership, constituted between limited liability companies, and its affiliated operating entities; Deloitte Services Limited, Deloitte Technology Solutions Limited and Deloitte Audit Limited. The latter is authorised to provide audit services in Malta in terms of the accountancy profession act. Cassar Torregiani and Associates is a firm of advocates warranted to practise law in Malta and is exclusively authorised to provide legal services in Malta under the Deloitte brand.
Deloitte – KMP-44612